FAQ - Regarding Covid-19
A: We’re currently open at weekday.com, offering free standard home delivery and free & a flexible return period of 100 days to our customers. We will be sure to communicate any changes to regular service or deliveries.
A: For now, yes you can. Please keep in mind that the situation changes quickly so we therefore recommend home delivery
A: Our couriers are working hard to adapt during this time including maintaining a safe distance when delivering parcels, no need to sign for parcels and also offering safe place locations.
A: Please check the store locator on the bottom of this page, to find the status your local Weekday store and for up to date opening times.
Be assured that when the time comes to re-open our stores, our staff will be well informed about the importance of following the
International SOS preventive health measures. But we also need your support to make our re-opened stores a safe environment.
Pay by card if possible, take care of each other and keep your distance, so everyone can enjoy the experience.
We care: you can shop safe with our Coronavirus safety measures.
During opening hours:
- Our stores will be cleaned thoroughly before opening.
- We´ll be restricting the amount of people we let in the store - our staff will be on hand to advise..
- Staff and customers must keep a distance of 2 meters apart while instore. Signs will be installed for guidance.
- Hand sanitizer will be availabl for everyone to use.
- Returned garments will be steam cleaned.
Good to know:
- Our stores are cleaned throughout the day.
- We will regularly disinfect door handles, till keyboards, and other areas that are frequently touched.
- Our changing rooms will be closed. This is to limit contact, and help customers and staff maintain safe distancing.
- To help with distancing in queues, we have installed clear signage at tills.