Terms & Conditions for Weekday’s Give Away Competition
2. Weekday may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competition website.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Weekday, or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Weekday reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Weekday is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 16 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in any of Weekday’s markets. If you are aged under 16 years, Weekday assumes (and you warrant) that your parents have given their consent to you entering the Competition and accepting these Rules.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Weekday’ invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. Weekday reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Weekday also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if Weekday has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. By commenting under any of the Weekday sponsored posts uploaded by the influencers (@emmajeanclarke, @torivanbreugel & @jessylaw) (the “Influencers”), you enter our competition.
10. Only Entries submitted via Instagram, which are appropriately submitted by the Competition’s closing date and time as well as follows the Rules, are accepted. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery, and Weekday shall not be responsible for Entries not received for whatever reason.
11. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that you own all rights in and to your Entry and that you have permission from any person/s appearing in your Entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of Instagram.
13. Multiple Entries are not accepted.
14. Weekday has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
15. Entries will be judged by Weekday’s Social Media Editor, (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on the commented motivation as well as compliance of the competition rules. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
16. Three winners will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winners”), one from each Influencer post.
17. Each Winner wins a onetime online shopping spree at Weekday.com to a value of up to €300 (the “Prizes”). The Prize is worth €300 and will be delivered in the applicable currency for your local market. The Prize can only be used to shop online and not in any of our stores.
18. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of Weekday’s stores or online.
19. The Prize is awarded at Weekday’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Weekday, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a winner.
20. The Winners will be notified via Instagram, the same channel where the Entry was uploaded. The Winners need to claim the Prize and submit additional information (full name, address, and phone number) within 4 days after receiving the direct message on Instagram. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. Weekday cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
22. You specifically grant Weekday a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of Weekday’s marketing channels.
23. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules you agree your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
24. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that Weekday may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your username.
25. By entering the Competition, you give Weekday permission to contact you via Instagram if you are the Winner and to use your username on Instagram to direct message you from Weekday’s Instagram account (@weekdayofficial) for the delivery of the prize. Furthermore, by entering the Competition, you give to the Influencers the right to publish your username on their Instagram for announcing the Winners to the Competition.
Limitation of Liability
26. Weekday will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Instagram or any consequences thereof.
27. Weekday accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.